M.D. | M.P.H. | F.A.C.C.
Dr. Dayah is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular
disease, interventional cardiovascular disease, nuclear medicine, and echocardiography.
He offers expertise in preventative medicine (blood pressure, heart rate and cholesterol control), transradial and transfemoral coronary artery interventions, interventional cardio-oncology, peripheral artery interventions, repair of congenital heart defects, such as percutaneous atrial septal defects, and the latest technology involving structural heart interventions.
Dr. Dayah in skilled in numerous non-invasive cardiac imaging modalities such at PET scan, nuclear medicine, and ultrasound imaging. He has been in practice since 2012.
Dr. Dayah has a special interest in the latest advancements in coronary artery disease therapies, transcatheter aortic valve replacement and cardio-oncology. Dr. Dayah currently serves as the Director of Structural Heart at Houston Methodist West Hospital.
A fellow of the American College of Surgeons, Dr. Dayah conducts research into transcatheter aortic valves and energy drink induced endothelial vascular dysfunction. He has published several journal articles on these research topics.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- ASD/PFO Closure
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Paravalvular Leak Repair
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Structural Heart Disease
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Transradial Catheterization
- Venous Ablations
- WATCHMAN-Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device Procedure
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Structural Heart Interventions
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Endothelial Disfunction
- University of Texas at San Antonio, 2012
Internships & Residency
- University of Texas at Houston-Cardiology, 2018
- McGovern Medical School at UT Health - Interventional Cardiology, 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center