M.D. | F.A.C.C.
Dr. Odhav was born in Zambia, Africa. After receiving his undergraduate degree from the University of Zambia, he attended The University of Tennessee in Chattanooga, where he completed his Internal Medicine residency and a year as Chief Resident/Clinical Instructor.
Dr. Odhav performed his cardiovascular training at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta and joined Memorial Katy Cardiology Associates in January 2001.
He is interested in all aspects of adult cardiology with special interest in invasive cardiology, nuclear cardiology, echocardiogram, hypertension and peripheral vascular diseases. Certification was obtained from the American Board of Internal Medicine in 1995 for Internal Medicine and in 2000 for Cardiovascular Diseases.
During his spare time, Dr. Odhav enjoys traveling with his wife and their children.
- Cardiovascular Disease Specialist
- University of Zambia, 1989
Internships & Residency
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 1995
- Medical College of Georgia, 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Diseases
- American College of Cardiology
- Harris County Medical Society
- Houston Methodist Continuing Care Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center