M.D. | F.A.C.C.
Dr. Feldman was born in Houston, Texas. He grew up in the Memorial area and attended Memorial High School. He received his bachelor’s degree in Economics with honors from The University of Texas at Austin.
Dr. Feldman completed his medical training at Creighton University School of Medicine. His Internal Medicine and Cardiology Fellowship were completed at Baylor College of Medicine.
Dr. Feldman is a board certified cardiologist with a strong interest in medical imaging. He is also board certified in Echocardiography with Level III training.
Board certified in cardiovascular disease, echocardiology and internal medicine, Dr. Feldman’s clinical interests include cardiovascular diseases and internal medicine. He also has a strong interest in medical imaging.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Feldman’s favorite activity is spending time with his family.
- Cardiovascular Disease Specialist
- Creighton University School of Medicine, 1999
Internships & Residency
- Baylor College of Medicine - Neuromuscular Medicine Fellowship, 2002
- Baylor College of Medicine - Cardiology, 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Diseases
- American College of Cardiology Fellow
- Houston Methodist Continuing Care Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center