M.D. | M.S. | F.A.C.C.
Dr. Kashani grew up in Houston, TX and attended Second Baptist Middle School and High School. He completed his Internal Medicine training at Rochester General Hospital, University of Rochester School of Medicine where he also served as Chief Resident/Clinical Instructor. He attended Yale University School of Medicine for his Cardiovascular and Electrophysiology training. Additionally, he was chosen to serve as Chief Fellow during his Cardiovascular training at Yale School of Medicine. Dr. Kashani also trained in Interventional Cardiology at Baylor College of Medicine.
Throughout his career, Dr. Kashani has been heavily involved in clinical cardiovascular research. Amidst his over 30 publications, he has numerous collaborations with the TIMI Group, Harvard School of Medicine and with Yale School of Medicine, Section of Epidemiology and Public Health. He is an invited author on several books, and he has been invited to present his research both nationally and internationally. Dr. Kashani currently continues his academic interests as a teaching faculty of Baylor College of Medicine.
Dr. Kashani remains active by enjoying a variety of sports. Also, he and his wife have a special interest in community service. Dr. Kashani is the President, Founder, and/or member of several charity organizations in Houston. One major focus of the charity organization that Dr. Kashani has established is providing health care to underprivileged children in Houston.
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Cardiovascular Disease Specialist
- Ross University School of Medicine, 2001
Internships & Residency
- Rochester General Hospital, University of Rochester, 2005
- Yale University School of Medicine, Electrophysiology, 2008
- Baylor College of Medicine - Interventional Cardiology, 2009
- Harvard School of Medicine - TIMI Study Group, Clinical Research
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
- The International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners (IBHRE), Certified Cardiac Device Specialist
- American College of Cardiology Fellow
- Houston Methodist Continuing Care Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center